Click on the link to discover more about the topics your child will study during Years 7 and 8.
We are committed to improving the quality of education and life in Ely to ensure the young adults who leave our care are prepared for the next stage of their education and are ready and confident to move forward as responsible and employable citizens.
The Ely Curriculum delivers:
- High quality teaching and support through our House/Curriculum team structures;
- A dynamic curriculum that provides academic and vocational courses to meet the needs of every student; in addition to a variety of different learning opportunities and experiences.
- Personal support for every student by their tutor;
- Effective monitoring of student performance against challenging individual targets;
- Robust support systems and flexible and effective intervention programmes.